The Priya i CELL (creative thinking,thinking ahead)
New Ways to teach a and learn Engineering
Preparing Engineering professionals for a world full of changes and ensuring that students are well equipped for a dynamic , successful career is a major challenges facing the country . To overcome the challenge engineering faculty members have to be empowered on new methods of teaching . So Priya Industries initiated Priya I Cell on 8th july 2010. Priya i CELL is an entirely non-profit initiative with social and economic progress, and the improved employability of young Indian engineers as its aim.
Since its launch Priya i CELL has achieved tremendous recognition and momentum with in the field of engineering education. This initiative has now spread to over 38 engineering colleges across 7 states in India . To day there are 4300 Priya i CELL who are practicing innovative method of teaching. Priya I CELL
Is helping to move India forward towards global competitiveness by enhancing the quality of human capital in the country . IIT Delhi is a Prime Engineering college India which have the Priya I CELL in its own Campus from past 2 Years . Prof. Bhattacharya inaugurated the incubation center on 11th oct 2011 in the presence of finance minister P. chindambaram. The building blocks of innovation in engineering education(incubation center) and scope priya I-CELL program offer unique opportunity to faculty member and student of engineering colleges to go beyond their conventional practice and experiment with innovative learning techniques and styles that focus on helping the learners to:
1) To forge a close linkage between academy and R&D.
2) To promote entrepreneurship among student and engineers.
3) To provide R&D support to SMEs of the region and business incubators.
4) To promote innovation based enterprises.
5) To encourage technology transfer and commercialization.
6) To sustain job certain
7) Business planning and training
8) Oragnising management/technical assistance.
9) Assistance obataining statutory approvals
10) Information dissemination on product ideas/technology.
11) Arranging legal and IPR service
PURPOSE WITH PROFIT( PRIYA I CELL)
1) All student will be technicaly trained under one umbrella on different technology used in the different companies by our experienced engineers.
2) All candidates can do their real industrial training with in campus.
3) After completing the technical training student will be shortlisted to work in the service center with in campus and they will get stipend about(5000-7000-/)
4) All student will be honored by the training certificate.
5) Job will not be away from any student as company will provide guranted employement min. 30 students out 200 each year and rest candidates will be sent to our associate companies.
STUDENT TO BE POLISHED ON DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGIES IN INCUBATION CENTER
B) SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
D) PLC AND SACADA
E) CIRCUIT TRACING AND DESIGINING
1) C#, JAVA, ADVANCE JAVA, .NET
2) CLOUD COMPUTING
3) INTERNET MARKETING
4) SEO AND SMO
5) WEB AND DEXTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
6) CUSTOMISE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT(CS D)